Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 31/13

Well, my day was shot.

Sorry Canadian taxpayers, I couldn't give my all today at work.  I'm afraid I was completely and utterly useless today because of an overwhelmingly powerful craving for corn chips.

If you're thinking, "Seriously?" I can't say I blame you.  I don't know if you've ever experienced it, but sometimes I get a craving for something, and I can't really eat or concentrate until that craving is sated.  I knew this was one of those times, and I've been denying so many cravings lately, I knew I had better give in on this one or things could get goofy.

I went down to the quick shop in the building...they only had BBQ-flavour corn chips.  I went to the quick shops in Phase III...no luck.  The Uniprix?  Nada.  The dollar store?  Nope.  Everywhere I went, I was disappointed.  FML.  I could not focus on anything but the lack of corn chips in that enormous, oversized government complex.  As a result, the quality and quantity of my work suffered.

Folks, I have to say, as of this evening, I'm still without corn chips, and it's making me crazy.

Corn Chips...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment