Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19/13

Okay, I've missed the NHL, and many others have too.  I get it.  But it seems like the return of the NHL has given everyone carte blanche to be loud morons in the street.

While I was out running errands, Etienne texted to say he was going to scamper off to his friend's house to watch the Canadiens game, so I was in for the evening alone.  I flitted about, with hockey on both the TV and on Etienne's computer in the office (NHL Centre Ice lets me watch my Red Wings games), but it wasn't long after the Sens game was over my street turned into a walkway for screaming idiots, on their way to party on Elgin Street.  I get it!  I missed hockey too!  I missed having some drinks and watching Hockey Night in Canada on Saturdays!  But c'mon people, it's only a game!

Get a grip...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment