Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1/13

Welcome to 2013!

First of all, raise your hand if you are hungover today...

Anyone?

Not me!  Last New Year's Eve, I was completely hammered because everyone brought champagne/sparkling wine/prosecco/champagne-like substance to the party, and wow, if you drink that all night, you will not remember all night.  I know I went to a party at the Ottawa Youth Hostel after midnight, but I don't remember much about that experience.  This New Year's Eve, I had a couple of beers as the evening progressed, I ate a good carb and protein supper, and I got an unexpected workout that helped me metabolize the liquor quicker.  So today I will gleefully lord my non-hangover status over those of you spending your day in close proximity to a toilet, curled up in a ball wishing for a swift death, or suffering a world-class headache.  Suckas!!

But I digress...

Have a Happy New Year, all!

...Wish you were here

No comments:

Post a Comment