Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 13/13

Gawd, I have even less to report today than I did yesterday!  Activity-wise, this is the least active weekend I've had in a while. 

There was plenty of life going on outside of my apartment today, as evidenced by the careful, detailed appearances of so many in Hollywood who showed up to drink conveniently-placed bottles of Moet and applaud themselves and/or their peers for cinematic exploits.  Or, in at least one case, to death stare the fuck out of the winner after losing.

I had to double-check on the internet to see if anyone else thought that the look Taylor Swift threw at Adele for winning Best Original Song was a look, and not in fact an invisible psychic throwing star aimed at Adele's head.  I am assured that yes, many others caught a little diva-on-diva death stare action too.

More amusements required...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment