Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2/13

"You ask yourself a lot of questions after watching that movie---mostly WHY?" -Etienne

There are a lot of movies that this could apply to, but tonight, this applies to The Change-Up starring Ryan Reynolds (hot) (I love you Etienne) and Jason Bateman.  What a freak show of a movie.

And the part that I found the weirdest was a man running into a ballroom full of people, kissing another man's wife, and asking that man if he's ready to take a piss.  When I proclaimed this to be too weird, Etienne laughed at me and asked, after everything proceeding that moment, if I was serious.  Yes.  Yes, I was.

You just had to be there...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment