Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27/12

I think I'm coming down with a cold or flu.  This is just great.  Unfortunately, it means that my day has been largely sluggish.

I worked feverishly (pardon the pun) to log a couple hundred search results for a file at work, then I took the later afternoon off to get my hair done.  My hair has been...well, lacklustre doesn't even adequately describe it.  I've been busy and broke, which means I've been deprived of hair care since December.  Before I coloured it today, I've been unable to describe my hair colour.  In fact, if someone were to ask, I would just say "I dunno....hair coloured?"  And after a wild speedboat run on the lake this summer, I had broken nearly every strand of hair on my head with all the tangles, so my hair texture has been dry and brittle.

Maybe the new 'do will inspire me to try harder with my appearance these days?  (I doubt it)

Due care...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment