Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17/12

Today's moment occurred at the exact time of my alarm clock.  7:00 AM.

The alarm went off, and I had no idea of anything.  I didn't know when it was, what day it was, and I think I had a brief second of not recognizing myself.  That's a fucking scary feeling.  I've woken up to the same brown wall since we painted the bedroom almost a year ago, but damn if that wall didn't look familiar.  After a few seconds, things returned to normal, and I remembered that it was , 7:00 Monday morning, I was in my bed, looking at my wall.  

Monday mornings are hard enough without having to deal with complete disorientation.  I'm afraid my day did not improve from that point on.

Awareness...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment