Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22/12

So, a thought occurred to me today:

What if I have no moment worth sharing on the blog?  Because today has been that kind of day.  I'm not sure what's going on, but I've been just fatigued all day, so my activities have been so mundane.  Etienne and I managed to run a few errands, and other than running into an army of women carrying green bags, it was a painfully ordinary trip around downtown Ottawa and the Byward Market.  When we came home, I couldn't muster the energy for much of anything, so we just say on the couch, watching old movies on TMC. 

It's 11 o'clock on a Saturday night, and I'm already in my jammies, ready to crawl into bed and get my REM sleep on.

Energy...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment