Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12/12

I haz iPhone!

Today I said goodbye to poor little Scarlett (the Blackberry) because she was old, and let's face it, she might as well have been analog.  Sad.  I'll miss her ringtone (Red House by Jimi Hendrix) and the BBM function, but it's time to move on.

I got myself a white 4S, which I have named Isla iPhone.  Etienne's iPhone is black (as is that of most people I know), so white works out well, we'll never confuse our phones, leading to the chaos, adventure and eventual romance, complete with two cute little kids a la "One Fine Day."

So yes, I suppose other things happened today, including my discovery of the fact that Catherine the Great of Russia was born in Pomerania, but really, the big news is the sad send off of Scarlett and the welcome of Isla.

Let the search for new ringtones begin!

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment