Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 14/12

This day was almost predestined to end badly, and I could feel it this morning.

We were at the Campus bus stop waiting for a bus headed to Gatineau where we work.  After about 5 minutes, a #40 came into sight, which was great because it skips the long meander through Lebreton and the goofy loop through the 10 Wellington complex that the #8 bus does before it drops us off at the Promenade du Portage complex we work at.  I hate that #8 bus in the mornings.  I feel like it makes me late.  The #27 and the #40 both get through downtown and then turn off and head straight for the Promenade du Portage drop off.

Well, the fucking bus tore right through the stop and we were stuck taking the stupid #8.  Despite some good things happening, I just had a feeling the day would end badly.

Fucking bus...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment