Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15/12

Today, my sister's family said goodbye to a family member.  Mr. Sullivan J. Daniels (a.k.a. Sully, Sul-Sul) was a nine and a half year old Golden Labrador, and he was the sweetest, most loyal, and sometimes the goofiest dog.  He came to the family as my nephew, B2's 4th birfday present, and he was much beloved by us all.  Whenever I visited Yellowknife, I was just as eager to see Sully again as I was rest of the Danielses.

In these last weeks, he may have developed a tumor, which caused internal bleeding.  An operation was deemed to have little chance of success, and it was a hard decision, but to keep poor Sully from suffering, they had to put him down.

Sully, 2003 - 2012...

We all miss you...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment