Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 6/13

So, I've been trying to avoid it, but it's not fucking possible.

The News.  It's a real shit storm, folks.  Between the Senate shining a spotlight on the colossal errors in judgment Harper shows for appointments, the Rob Ford Crack Cocaine Sideshow, and the Quebec Charter causing people to feel unsafe just walking around the streets, there is literally no relief from how fucked up reality is, and there's just no need for fictional shows and "reality" tv.  I'm exhausted just thinking of everything that is happening, and there are new revelations by the hour, so it should come as no surprise that as some point this afternoon, I stuck a pencil in my hair bun in a moment of distraction, and ended up going home with it there.  I was sitting on the couch for almost an hour, just flipping through TV channels before I noticed it.

We need a break...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment