Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 17/13

Holy crap, I have a brother who is 46 years old! 

The age gap between me and the rest of the kids is fairly sizable; from oldest to youngest, there's 11 years.  And I've always conceived of that difference in age as being this 11 year window, until today, when I realized that I will be 35 years old this year, which means not just that I have a brother who is 11 years older than me, but for the first time, I conceived of it as meaning that I have a brother who is 46 years old! 

Daaaaaamn!

We OLD!

While I wrap my head around this fact, I do want to put out a big Happy Birfday wish to DB, and let him know, I'm cheering him on from far away!

Brother...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment