Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 24/13

Fuck my life, how much more can go wrong tonight?!


Who is the dumbass who set off a liquid Tide bomb in her bedroom, setting in motion a scrubfest accompanied by an enormous amount of self-loathing?  This girl, right here!

Etienne tried to comfort me by saying that all things considered, I had dropped the second best thing possible (soap, after water), but it got all over the bed, the light-coloured carpets, and various items and furnishings, and believe me, that dark, dark blue soap?  It's not something you can just rub out of the carpet.  I gave up and I admit defeat.  On my next pay cheque, I'll need to go get a steam cleaner and hope that the blue soap will just dissolve and come out.

Due to the soap landing all over the bed, I then had to wash the bedding, which meant having to put the duvet back in the duvet cover.  It was during this process that I managed to scrape and cut my finger on the ceiling.  Yes, you read that right.  The ceiling.

I'm a special little snowflake...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment