Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16/13

Last night was not fun, but the troubles settled down once I dosed up on the pepto and just rested.  I was early to bed, and this morning, I woke up feeling hungover, but otherwise it looked like the trouble had passed.  Which is a good thing, because I was determined to go to the Bytowne Theatre to see In a World... come hell, or high water.  I wanted to see it back in September, but the timing never worked out because of the moving preparations.  It was on the schedule for late this afternoon or tomorrow night, and Sunday nights rarely work out for going to the movies, so it had to be today.

I took another dose of pepto this morning, steered clear of foods that would aggravate my tummy, and hoped for the best.

The movie did not disappoint.  It's a great little indie film written by Lake Bell.  She plays a voice coach, struggling to get into the voiceover business and trying to manage the relationships in her life.  It was a smart, funny film, and the supporting cast included a fantastic line-up. 

Unfortunately, Etienne's health didn't hold up, and we're turning in early because he has a headache.  I guess it keeps things balanced...now we're even on tummy troubles and headaches.

Better health...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment