Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 7/13

Perfect, just in time for the weekend, and during a busy time at work, I get sick.  Again.

Last night, I felt that irritating tickle in my throat.  I knew it was coming.  I could feel myself losing energy as the day went on.  And without fail, when I woke up this morning, I had a full-on sore throat.  It just never ceases to amaze me...always sometime around early- to mid-April, I get a bug that sets me back a week or two.  And it's never something simple like the flu or a cold.  It's always some mystery virus.

I'm just wanting to go to bed and rest, but the two-hour (why two hours tonight?) season premier of Mad Men will be on soon, and I don't want to miss it because I've read a couple of things on the internet about this season that really have me scratching my head.

Hurry up 11:00...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment