Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14/13

I am a fairly kink-positive person.  As long as the acts are consensual, not interfering with minors, and safety and due precautions are taken against serious injury, it's fair game.

Thanks to Dan Savage's podcast, I feel like I've heard about just about everything, running from plain old vanilla sex right on up to vore (WARNING: don't google it if you're not capable of handling some of the more disturbing aspects of human sexuality), and just as I've heard about the kinky gamut, I've heard him say dozens of times to people who are afraid to discuss their kinks with partners, the key is not to treat a kink like cancer...don't roll it out like it's something bad, sell it as a bonus!  Sell it as being open-minded and GGG.  If you're not familiar with GGG, it means "Good, Giving, and Game" which is short for being good in bed with your partner, giving of pleasure (and not just taking), and game to try new things and explore.

Why are you hearing this from me now?

Because I saw tonight's episode of American Dad.

For real.

Folks, if you have a kink, and you're not sure how to tell a partner (or partners), can I please, for the sake of having a good laugh and making the conversation easier to start, nominate that you roll it out in the form of a musical number?  Or if you're not possessed of song composing talents, go to the American Dad wikia page for the episode 'The Missing Kink' and play the audio file of  He's Got A Kink .  Now that's the funniest way I've ever heard for rolling out a kink!

Life's short...have fun with it!

He's got a kink...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment