Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17/13

You know what?  I'm so fucking...DISGUSTED with the US Senators who voted down the Gun Reform bill, I just can't even put into words just how little I think of those cowards and pricks.  You know that rule that if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all?  Well, the nicest thing I have to say about those 46 senators who voted it down is that they don't deserve one gawddamn nice thing said about them.

In lieu of my own words, I'll turn it over to Twitter to express what I'm feeling:










And we don't need to get into the media sources that are calling out the cowardly senators, or Bette Midler, who is tweeting the name of each senator, putting them on notice that their stupid decision to ignore the will of 90% of Americans (including 80% of NRA members) will be punished.

Grow a fucking spine, US senators.

Courage...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment