Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31/13

Some days...well, things could go a little better.

I used the last of my cash to buy my lunch, and then promptly spilled it all over the ground immediately after paying for it.  The cashier leaned over the cash machine and did and said nothing to help.  What is normally just a bummer becomes a real concern for someone like me--someone whose health is quite dependent on food.

But fear not!  I work in the same building as my partner, and he kindly loaned me a few dollars to grab a quick lunch before a meeting.  I'm fortunate that it worked out well enough, but it's one of those "Dammit!" moments we all have every once in a while.

Graceful, indeed...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment