Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15/13

Of course, I had a few moments from work that could be fodder for this blog, but I can't talk about work on pain of death or a stern reprimand on paper, or whatever.  So you're left with today's mundane details of my life outside the office.  Sorry.

This cold is proceeding on schedule, but it's complicated now by another infection.  At least the other infection is bacterial, so I get antibiotics, but even that comes with a downside.  The side effects of the antibiotic prescribed sound as unpleasant as the infection itself, and just to underline the point, the substance comes in black and yellow capsules.  That's right...the nasty side effects come in a pill that looks as ominous as it sounds.

What else?

Well.

So, it's Game 1 of the Red Wings/Blackhawks series.  The hawks always bested the Wings during this regular season, but I have reason to hope for a good fight from Detroit, who has turned it on as of late.  Go Wings!

And...uh...

Yeah, it turns out that I had a boring day outside of work.

So much for transparency...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment