Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19/13

Well, I can scratch one important question off the list related to our Yellowknife visit this summer. 

I still don't know the dates (well, I have a rough idea), and I don't know what I will have to show Etienne (it's not an overly large city, after all), BUT!  I received confirmation that Etienne will be able to enjoy one of his preferred brands of gluten-free beer while he's there, and that is most excellent news.  Now I just have to concentrate on finding out what brands of gluten free breads we can get our hands on there, or alternatively, if we have to bring some with us.  Yellowknifers, do the stores up there carry Udi's gluten free bread products?

Making travel easier...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment