Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8/13

I needed a break after my dental woes and Max's illness, so Sammy's visit was perfectly timed.  She was in town on business, but because it was sort of short notice, we didn't have time to plan the usual drinks that happen with a lot of MPPers when she comes to town.  Instead, she and I went for dinner in the market, and just chatted (mostly about my mouth and her life in Calgary), and then we met Jeff and Alexis for coffee.

It was a lovely visit, and we spent a lot of time discussing weddings and preparations.  Sam's getting married in May (yay Sam and Mark!); Jeff and Alexis just married last summer; I married several years ago...there was plenty of advice, questions, and plenty of laughs about two surprise life-sized cardboard cutouts.  We called it pretty early for a Friday night, but we all had reasons--sadly, mine was because my mouth was in a lot of pain because of the laughing and talking, but it was well worth it!

More visits from Sam...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment