Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5/13

I'd like to think it was just the combination of medications in my system right now (Toradol, Tylenol, Biaxin, Reactine, et al), but I had a dream that literally ended with me waking up saying "Ass Queen."  And I have no idea what that was about.

I'm not able to sleep through the nights yet, still waking up for about 2 or 3 hours while I do the sick dance of pain and pain medicating, but I'm not really good at napping during the day, so I haven't compensated for the loss of sleep over the last several days.  Well, today, I made an effort.  Partly out of boredom, partly because I was really tired.  And I think I managed a good 1.5-2 hour nap on the couch, but whatever was going on in my head as I slept, it was obviously strange enough to somehow put the words "Ass" and "Queen" together in a way that would make sense only to my psyche.

Seriously, this recovery gig...totally stupid.

A med-free body...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment