Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11/13

Shit, going back to work really hurts.  It hurts to walk around, which is unfortunate because I have to walk to the bus stop.  The cold, forced-circulated air in the building made my mouth so insanely sensitive, I wanted to cry and slam my head on the best to knock myself unconscious.  I finally had time to run down to the pharmacy to pick up some extra-strength Anbesol because it was driving me to distraction, and I couldn't get any work done.

As if that wasn't enough, I was worried about Max.  He put up a big fight to taking all of his medications this morning, and even though Etienne was home with the cats today, I was worried about Max not eating.  The vet did call and let me know that all of his tests have now come back, and everything they tested for is fine...but that doesn't rule out what we haven't yet looked for, like cancer of the intestines, or something that only radiological diagnostics could find.  In the meantime, we can only keep trying to medicate and treat at home for now.

Oh, and the combination of snow melt and rain has caused our old nemesis, the bathroom door leak, to return with a vengeance.  So annoying, and so not what I need right now.

Eric Draven says it, but I have trouble believing it at the moment:

It can't rain all the time...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment