Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1/12

Tonight, I got such a happy!  Why?  Because I got confirmation that there are other people out there who also love Halloween as much as I do!

Etienne was browsing through Halloween memes on the internet and while there were some really awesome ones out there, the one that made me squeal with delight was a picture of a courtroom.  And who was presiding over the courtroom?  A person dressed as Cookie Monster!  If that had an ounce of truth to it, it gladdened my heart, which was broken after I made the mistake of googling to find out what a "Honey Boo Boo" was.  So much exploitation in that entire...situation?  What is that?

Anyway.

Cookie Monster...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment