Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 14/12

If only I could live on the beach.

Today was our last day in Vancouver, and this time, I was determined to visit my favourite spot in the Metro Vancouver area: Locarno Beach. 

I'm a fairly stressed-out individual by nature, and when I find myself in some sort of troubling situation, the best way to calm me down is to get me to a significant body of water for some talking and/or contemplation.  Unfortunately for me (for so many reasons), I live in Ottawa, with three rather sad water bodies (Ottawa River, Rideau River, Rideau Canal) which pale mightily in the face of the expansive and open waters of the Pacific Ocean, so my "water therapy" isn't working the way it used to. 

I truly miss this.

Calming waters...

...Wish you were here.


No comments:

Post a Comment