Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 15/12

Oh fuck me.

Our flight landed just before midnight last night, and when we got home at 12:30 AM, the idea was to feed the cats and go to bed.  It didn't work out that way.  Etienne's mislaid something important, so we were up until 1:30 AM searching for it.  We didn't find it. 

I woke up at 7 AM to go to work, but I'm exhausted, both because of the traveling and because of the shortage of sleep.  I wouldn't have gone to work but I was supposed to have a meeting with my director.  Yeah, that was pushed back to next week. 

I haven't been able to do much of any value today.  Funny how sleep deprivation has that effect: sleep deprivation ≠ accuracy and productivity.

Sleep...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment