Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9/12

Today, nothing happened, and I'm completely okay with that.

After the chaos of the last week at work, including one major meltdown by yours truly, it was a welcome respite to have nothing significant to worry about today.  I did know I wouldn't get a file signed off before deadline at the call of business today, but I didn't care, as we're so backed up in our group (Doing more with less!), it wasn't going to be my job to push back.  And since I wasn't going to be at work on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, I could just breathe easy, knowing that I had no major responsibilities unrelated to my program waiting for me when I do head back to work next Thursday.

TGIF...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment