Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 24/12

So tomorrow I have to go to Toronto for an interview.  I'm flying down for it, and in order to avoid weather issues or mechanical delays, I booked an early flight.  I've arranged to meet with Gail for dinner, but she works until 5:30, so I have several hours before and after the interview to kill, and I don't know what to do with that time.

It's going to be an adventure getting from Pearson to downtown.  I'm trying to save money, so I've got to take public transit, which involves a bus which will take me to a subway and then I have to change lines to a different subway, all just to get to any of the destinations I might have in mind.

Should I go to the AGO to see the Diego and Frida exhibition?  I dunno.  I'm not a big fan of their work, but it's not often I'll be in a position to see a lot of their work at once.  Should I go to the ROM?  This month there is a big dinosaurs exhibit, an exhibit about one of the security camps of the Khmer Rouge, and an now there's an exhibit featuring my father's cousin, Jane Ash Poitras.  Or there's shopping and hanging out in the entertainment district.  Or a movie?  A tour around Queen's Park?

I dunno!

So many choices...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment