Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4/13

I've been home sick today, likely the flu, but honestly, despite the discomfort which even included regurgitating bile, the worst part of my day happened at 5:30 am.

Apparently, my dream was so upsetting and so incredibly vivid, I was awakened by chest pains and palpitations.  Quite literally, I was raging on in my dream hard enough to cause a shock physical reaction strong enough to wake me and make me wonder if I was having a heart attack.  That's really scary. 

If I'm honest, I was dreaming about work.  Not my actual job so much as the stress that certain relationships put on me.  I know it's totally irrational, but really, lately I've been getting advice and signs that I need to move on...is this just another one?

Sweeter dreams...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment