Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15/13

Oh boy!  We're already half way through December, and I'm just amazed that we're looking at the end of the year so quickly!

I follow this Twitter account called Emergency Kittens, in case you haven't already guessed from previous blog posts which have featured some of the tweets, and honestly, sometimes it's a welcome respite from the cynicism, apathy or ire I endure sometimes.  If I share these photos of cats and kittens doing cute or funny things, it's because there was that moment in the day when things weren't looking particularly good, and then some little tweet gives me a reason to smile or laugh.  Often it's the text of the tweet that makes it funnier...

like this one...
Cats...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment