Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3/13

Ugh, it's not my day.


I rushed to get out of the house early because I had a dentist appointment at 9 am.  And ended up waiting for about 15 minutes for a bus.  I made it to the appointment with my butcher/dentist (I'm still working through some emotions from March), and had a particularly harsh cleaning.  Then I went to work to a meeting that I wasn't even really supposed to be at (long story), and to top it all off, I was starting to feel sick.  I know that tickle in the back of my throat when I feel it.  Well, by the end of the day, my body was sore, and I was tired.  It didn't help that I stayed late to make up for the time for the Dentist appointment.

It's not even 8 o'clock, and already I want to go to bed.

A cure for the flu...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment