Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11/13

Well, that settles it...I will never be a project manager.  I have a lot of respect for what they do, as they have to be on top of every thing, both great and small, but after three days of this class, I've figured out that I am not this person.

It took me years to figure out that I love the challenges of policy precisely because it involves research, data collection, and most of all, the puzzling out all variables and considerations of both the problem and the potential options and recommendations.  I think the project manager is more about the nuts and bolts, timelines, and deliverables.  All important, but not where my talents lie.

Oh well...back to consultation as a possible future career.

Lifelong Learning...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment