Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13/13

IT'S HERE!  IT'S HERE!

MY OFFICIAL 'THE BUGLE' FUCKEULOGY MUG IS HERE!

Embedded image permalink

I'm so happy!

When I figured out that no one would buy it for me this holiday season, I treated myself, but it almost didn't happen.  I got all the way through the entering the information on the US merchandise website only to get the message that the mug was not in stock.  I was momentarily discouraged until I had the bright idea to order from the UK merchandise website, and sure enough, they had it!

I'm worried about ordering online from other countries because of Amazon.com.  Amazon.com are jerks and won't ship to Canada...you have to order from Amazon.ca, which doesn't have the variety, and sometimes you can't even get products in Canada.

But who cares!  Because I got my Fuckeulogy mug!

It's the little things...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment