Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27/13

My cat, Max, is a very poor communicator.  For instance, tonight, as I had the page open for writing this blog post, he decided he had something to say.  And I quote:

dsssssssssssssssssssss\"}]}dc.

I have no idea what he was trying to say, but if he had something in mind, he's clearly among the worst typists in the world.  I can't think of the last time I tried to type something specific by setting my entire body down on the laptop keyboard.  I don't mean to disparage his message, but I have to wonder what it even is, given his inability to articulate it in any known spoken or text language.


A decoder for Max's message...

...Wish you were here.

(PS - Happy Birfday Mr. BD!  Much love!  Hmmm...come to think of it, maybe Max was trying to say that?  Thoughts?)

No comments:

Post a Comment