Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 21/13

So, I'm trying new things in these last few years.  I can now choke down pesto sauce to some degree, and I'm open to Indian, Thai, and Vietnamese cuisines, among other new exploits.  Hell, I'm even eating small salads.

It goes without saying that my growing palate is playing havoc with my dental health and upkeep, so after much time and thought, I finally bought an electric toothbrush.  This is a huge step for me, as I hate the vibration sensation (yes, including those.  Perverts.).  It's a sensation that truly irritates my sensitive nerve-endings, and I'm left feeling so uncomfortable for some time.  Those electric massage chairs?  Totally out of the question.  So this is a big step for me.

I hate the fucking thing.  

A necessary evil...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment