Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25/13

I wish I could say that there was something worth talking about today, but I can't.  Today I was practically comatose.  I couldn't function at work; I swear, I read the same page of a deck about 10 times,  and it didn't sink in.  Today was one of those awful days that draaaaaaaaaags on forever.  The time that elapses between moments when I looked at the clock seems to be so long, but I was disappointed to find that what felt like 10 minutes was only about 2 minutes in actual time.

All that, and I was freezing too.  I put on my work sweater, but it was clear that it wasn't going to cut it.  It was a two-sweater day.  The chills suck. 

All signs point to I'm getting sick.  I don't feel any other symptoms (yet), but it could quite likely happen.  Bummer.

Sorry to waste your time today...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment