Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 8/13

I'm totally a sucker for animals.

I mean, obviously.  You know how I love my cats like they are my kids.  I love seeing happy dogs, and my heart is just shredded at the sight of hurt, abused or depressed dogs.  Hell, I even enjoy watching the squirrels scampering about.

So this morning when I saw a story on facebook about the RCMP taking seven puppies into custody and that most of those puppies are on their way to good homes, it just makes me sooooo happy.  Wook at da widdo faces!

Folks, if you can give a good home to an animal in need, do it.  It's so worth it.  I wouldn't trade the feeling of happiness I get from rubbing Purrball's fat little belly for all the money in the world.

Good homes for sweet companions...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment