Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15/13

So, do you want to know how much of a nerd I am? 

Well, I spent my day at work nerding out with numbers and excel spreadsheets.  I investigated, I built tables and charts and did analysis of descriptive statistics.  I was all-in on rebuilding a long neglected product.

You could try to say your day was more fun, but I've got to tell you that you are probably wrong.  You may have done something that seems more fun, but unless you saw a challenge, rolled up your shirt sleeves, and dove passionately into tackling that challenge, knowing you were going to make it your bitch...well, you did something child's play, while I went full tilt Nerd, and by the time I'm done with this product, it will be my bitch.

Nerding out...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment