Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4/14

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, SCOTLAND!!

Today, Scotland became the latest place in this fucked up world to approve Same Sex Marriage!  Hey, England?  Yeah, you.  Ya hear that?  I believe that's Scotland telling you to GET ON WITH IT!

Seriously, I'm not in the market for a SSM myself, as I'm in a committed relationship with an opposite sex partner, but I welcome news of any place that pulls its head out of its ass and recognizes equality of rights before the law and does away with discrimination. 

It's a celebration every time a new jurisdiction does the right thing and allows SSM, and as much work has to be done to keep the momentum going, it's always one step closer than the fight for equality was before.

Get on the bandwagon, world!

To human dignity...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment