Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17/14

It's Family Day here in Ontario, and in several other provinces around the country; last Monday, it was Family Day in BC.  And no matter how you slice it, it's a provincial holiday, not a statutory holiday, so that means we had to go to work today.  While everyone was out taking in the last day of Winterlude here in the Nation's Capital, I was having a busy day at the office.

Good Friday is on April 18th this year.  That's 108 days after the last statutory holiday, January 1st.  

In case you're counting, that's way too frigging long for most people.  The daily grind, unending, in the dead of winter?  Yeah, that's a winning combination for productivity.

If I seem grumpy lately, think about that.

I need a break...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment