Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10/14

It's another "little things" day here in the old Daily WYWH...

It's *such* a tough life when you have to decide between some delicious Mexican food and some delicious Indian food.  I mean, both are awesome, it's so hard to decide!  Yes, I know, it's a perfect example of what Tweeters like to call a first world problem (#FirstWorldProblems).

We opted for Indian because we live over a decent Indian restaurant here in the Market, so the convenience factor was very high.  It was the right choice based solely on the breads.

I *love* naan bread.  Plain and simple Tandoori Naan that tastes like pancakes.  If you have never had naan or even experienced Indian food, I suggest this as an extremely safe and simple choice.  Also, the papadum, if you can get it.  It's an extremely thin flatbread that is crispy and disc-shaped.  Our place downstairs uses lentil flour, so it's gluten-free and Etienne gets to enjoy its crispy goodness.  And I was excited to see that the restaurant has added a gluten-free roti bread to its menu, which Etienne decided to take a chance on.  Turns out it was extremely tasty, so yay!

I've always felt guilty for taking a naan bread when Etienne can't, now I get to greedily scarf it down to my heart's content because he has a comparable treat.  More yummy yummy pancake bread!

The little things are so important...

...Wish you were here.


No comments:

Post a Comment