Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11/14

I'm normally an average adopter of new technologies and programs--I'm not into getting the very latest thing, but I also don't result change at all costs.

However, today, my day was pretty much buggered by technology.  While I was away at French class yesterday, my computer was upgraded, and first thing this morning, I returned to work and encountered problems with my email.  As my job is fairly dependent on email, it was interfering with my ability to work on urgent tasks.  By lunch hour, that issue was sorted, but then my trouble with the internet started, as pages wouldn't load and suddenly favourite links stopped working.  Again, interfering with my work.

We're so dependent on technology, and it occurred to me that I wouldn't last a day without some kind of advanced technological assistance, particularly at work.  It makes me wonder if I will ever find the will power to step back.

The course of Windows never did run smooth...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment