Every day, I will share something that makes me think 'Wish You Were Here.'

Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 27/13

There are just some places that I would rather not go.  Like Legends Records on Wellington.

This place is in a basement, which doesn't actually bother me.  This place sells ridonkulously over-priced records, but it's got a massive inventory thank includes things I'd never find around here, to that's something that can be overlooked for the right album.

No, what bothers me is the whole joint stinks.  Etienne thinks it was just the lunch of the sales guy, but I did ask him if it smelled bad the last time he was there, so I don't think the lunch had anything to do with it.  The place smells like old chives and rotting onions.  This does not encourage me to return.

Beware the stinky record store...

...Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment